Ok, I copied Beth!! So what!!
Thursdays 13
1. Tomorrow I am working at Overton with April, it has been so long since we have worked together. I am really looking forward to spending some time with her!
2. I am so ready to go to the beach!! Well, my mind is ready but my body , that is a different story! I will have to be working on that for the next month!
3. Emma is still having a hard time potty training! I swear that girl and the potty are going to drive me CRAZY!
4. Todd is going on fishing trip next weekend and I am staying home with the girls. Oh…..he is going to owe me BIG time for that!
5. Our 7 year anniversary is May 11th, I want to think of something really good to get Todd. Maybe a tattoo of my wonderful face! We all know how fond Todd is of tattoos!
6. Heather is coming over Friday night to hang out! She is going to be super busy for the next few weeks with her big event coming to the Barber Track.
7. I am so excited to announce that on my first month of having my own checking account I am doing great and I even had to loan Mr. Money, ahhhh hhmmm…I mean Todd, some money! HAHAHAHA
8. The weather has been so much better this week, I hope it stays this way and we have no more cold spells.
9. Emma’s teacher told me yesterday that she had to discipline one of the children in the class and when she was finished the child started laughing. To which, Emma proceeded to walk up and in a very stern voice say, “My Daddy says there is nothing funny here, no laughing”! What a little stinker!
10. Kendall has been doing really well with her reading, I can into the Living Room Monday to find her reading a book to Emma. Ahhh… now that is the life!
11. Kendall has decided that she is going to do city cheerleading next year. We had a hard time finding a sport for her to do, he only requirement was that she is able to wear a skirt while doing it!
12. I would like someone to tell me why every time I get to number 12 the spacing gets all crazy!
13. I Love Toddy to death, even though he drives me CRAZY sometimes! He is the cutest thing and even when I do get mad at him it only last about 5 seconds! Emma must get that from him! :)
OK, my task for next week is to figure out how to change my font! CB is helping me and hopefully I can get it done! Hope you have a good weekend!
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Thursday 13
Posted by Emily at 11:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
Didn't know you would be at Overton tomorrow. Have fun!
I would've loved to hear Emma tell that little boy/girl that and that is so sweet Kendall reading to Emma.
It's so easy to change the font. I can show you Monday, if you haven't figured it out by then.
Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment