Well......we made it through the tonsil surgery! We have not gotten much sleep since then but we did make it. The first few days were pretty hard but she has been so good. I just feel so bad for her when she wakes up during the night. She keeps saying, my mouf hurts!!! She has to have her blanket on we and has to have a piece of it in her mouth to go back to sleep. Every night when she wakes up crying you hear a random Ahhhhhhhhh come out of Kendall's room. I guess that is her way of letting us know that she is tired of waking up every night to the sound of her sweet sisters screams!
Tonight we are making a mailbox for Kendall's valentine party tomorrow, that should be fun since I have not artistic ability what so ever! I will take pictures. Tomorrow we have a pretty busy day. My sweet husband is working day shift tomorrow and Emma and I will be doing a little valentine shopping. I also have to buy some make up before I scare everyone with my bare face.
I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL Valentine's Day on Saturday!
Here are some pictures of Emma playing and Emma at her PTO Performance!
Thursday, February 12, 2009
We Survived
Posted by Emily at 7:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
I'm glad she's starting to feel better. That picture of her on her little pony is cute!
Post a Comment