Sunday night Emma spent the night with Honey. When I picked her up Monday afternoon they said that she had been really good, she when to bed easy and slept all night. I noticed before we left that she had a really YUCKY cough and that her nose was a little but runny. After I picked her up we went to Toys R Us to meet April and let Emma try to find something that she would like for Christmas. We found a lot of cute things that she liked and I got some realy good ideas for Kendall too. When we left it was pouring down rain so we had to hurry to get to the bus stop to meet Kendall. They had a good night playing together until the sister fights started. They were pushing and snatching thing for each other. That went on for a good hour with some she started it and Kendall pushed me until I could not take it anymore. I finally asked Kendall if she loved Emma, and she said yes. I asked Emma if she loved Kendall and she said yes!! I asked them if they loved each other why were they fighting so much??? And I am happy to say that ended the fighting for the night. Kendall fell asleep on the couch after that but Emma was starting to cough again and just could not fall asleep. She was home when Todd got in at 10:20 and I have never been so happy to see him!! He brought Emma in our room until she fell asleep. When he came to bed I asked him if he was going to move her and he said that since she was sick he thought she should just sleep with us. What a great idea that was.....He woke me up up after about 10 minutes asking me to move her over and that she had her feet in his back, which I do not see how that was possible because her feet were in my back too! And we have a King sized bed!! So I had to go sleep with Kendall which was not much better, I woke up with her hands on my face and her knees in my back! I will be so glad to sleep in my bed tonight by myself! Emma is napping now so we will see if she is better tonight!
WISH ME LUCK!!!
Oh, by the way......they had their flu shots today too!! Something tells me tonight is going to be a long night too!
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Long, Long, Long Night!!
Posted by Emily at 3:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment