Kendall has discovered that she has 4 loose teeth. This has been going on for about a month and everyday I check it she says, NOPE its not ready yet. The truth is that tooth it about to fall out of her month and needs to. I am afraid that she is going to swallow it while she it eating. I have tried to get her to let me pull it, Todd has even gotten her to let him tie a string around it but before we have a chance to pull she has taken it off. Everytime I touch it she says OUCH. I guess kids don't know that we have gone through the same thing many, many years ago, and I know that it does not hurt. She pinches her lips together and makes the funniest faces you have ever seen to keep me from getting anywhere near that tooth! Well, today starts my countdown to our visit from the tooth fairy. I thought for sure that thing would be out by Halloween! If anyone would like to place a bet on the date just let me know!
As a parent you have to be prepared for many different questions. Here is one I had to idea what to say when I was asked. All you parents of young ones be prepared. Kendall would like to know, Where does the Tooth Fairy get her money?
Well luckily were are at my Mom's when she asked so I told her to ask Honey! When she asked Honey, she said, Kendall that is a great question. Why don't you ask Pappy. (and I thought my mom knew everything) So off she goes to find Pappy. Here he comes over to her not knowing what is about to happen! She asks, Pappy where does the tooth fairy get her money? and he says, Kendall that is a great question, and I used to know the answer to that.....let me think. Well Kendall, the tooth fairy is independently wealthy, I believe that she has stock in oil! HAHAHAHA! I could hardly hide my face behind the pillow I was laughing to hard. So those of you who have children or plan to in the future, be prepared for this question. Think of a good answer now and stick to it!
I will keep you posting on the progress of the loose tooth. Hopefully it will be sooner, rather than later.
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Countdown To Our Visit From the Tooth Fairy
Posted by Emily at 1:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment